•Appraisal Protests and Appeals
•Binding Arbitration for Beginners
•How to Present Your Case at an ARB Hearing: Homeowner's Guide
•Model Hearing Procedures for Appraisal Review Boards

Community  Support
If you have questions regarding your property appraisal, you can:
Call the Wilson County Appraisal District at 830-393-3065.
File a protest by using the form on the back of your appraisal or completing it online at; the deadline is Saturday, May 15.